Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Back from dead

Hi friends...

It's been a long time since my last post. I was very busy with exams and some personal matters. So many tensions in my head and I was not in a mood to write anything. :(

Now, everything cleared up and I am back to action. :) S8 exams are over, except of course the back papers. :) So theoretically, I am now a BTech. But Practically, not! lol. Being a graduate is a great feeling. But leaving college is not. I didn't make many friends; I made a few very good friends. Leaving them is unbearable. Hmm... have to leave, hoping to bump into each other (in Kiran's words) again.

I have 3 more months before joining Yahoo!. What should I do? Take care of my body (:D)? Sharpen my Linux skills? I have no idea. Btw, I installed Ubuntu hardy Heron and PC-BSD 1.5.1 in my system. Will talk about it later... bye...

No comments: